In the context of continuous operation and monitoring of technological processes an operational communication and alerting system becomes an indispensable tool for industrial facilities and transport nodes.
Heads of enterprises face the challenge of selecting a strategy for development of information systems at their facilities. When elaborating project designs, “Communications” specialists take into account existing needs of each particular enterprise and its prospective development which allows them to design communication systems properly and, consequently, helps to avoid inefficient investments and ensure safety at the enterprise.
Industrial communication and alerting systems are complicated and include a number of subsystems:
- two-way loud-speaking communication – intercom;
- dispatch communication;
- command and paging communication;
- conference and selective communication;
- vehicular communication including crane communication;
- civil defense and emergency alerting;
- radio communication.
At industrial facilities and transport nodes operational communication is implemented using the following equipment:
Desk-Top or Built-In Dispatcher Consoles
- Industrial shock-proof design of dispatcher consoles;
- Highly reliable keys (12 – 114 pcs.);
- Convenient sizes and light indication of buttons.
Wall-Mounted Intercommunication Stations
- Intercommunication stations have industrial weather-proof and explosion-proof design;
- Communication is established not only with dispatchers but also with other intercommunication stations;
- Each key is freely assignable and can have its own system priority;
- Light indication of keys;
- Temperature range: -65° to +77°С
Loud-Speakers, Electronic Sirens and Light Signal Devices
A wide range of appliances having different applications and designs allows selecting the required equipment which will operate trouble-free under harsh industrial conditions.
- Signaling devices are acoustic or optical appliances intended for alerting, fire warning, etc.
- Messages can be transmitted to a single loud-speaker, a group of loud-speakers, several groups or to all loud-speakers simultaneously;
- The equipment has weather-proof and explosion-proof design;
- Special series of signaling devices can be used under specific conditions, for example, where higher volume equipment is required: outside or in noisy rooms.
- have weather-proof and explosion-proof design and a wide range of safety control functions with account for the intense telephone load and capabilities of rapid response;
- a unique exchangeable memory card – MemCard (SIM-Card) which allows saving and transferring settings from one telephone to another, for example, if the unit is damaged;
- personal safety system.
Crane Communication System
- the system is protected by a compact housing;
- forced ventilation prevents equipment overheating;
- is equipped with an uninterruptible power source.
All equipment has been designed with account for harsh conditions at industrial facilities and transport nodes. The technical communications used are able to withstand effects of aggressive vapors, gases, fine dust, high temperature and humidity and have improved shock resistance.
The operational communication and alerting system allows enterprise workers to resolve arising issues immediately and exchange information in order to coordinate their actions and monitor technological processes. This results in reduction of production losses, provides efficient administrative control and reliable protection of facilities under normal conditions and in case of emergencies.