The Communications company implements projects on construction of unified operative communication and alerting systems based on DVS-21 digital communication system.
Due to the modular structure of the DVS-21 system, there exists the possibility of determining the configuration of the required types of communication. Consequently, separate types of communication can be constructed at the enterprises, and also their selectable combination can be organized. This makes it possible not to overpay for unused functions.
The switcher installed at the facility is a 19" telecommunication rack cabinet with terminal equipment connected to it, where control signals from other information technology support systems are received. When necessary, the system allows for achieving the required level of decentralization by way of duplicating or sharing the functionality between several switchers integrated with one other.
The installed equipment works reliably in adverse industrial operation conditions: high dust concentration, humidity and noisiness, significant temperature drops, exposure to aggressive chemical agents, etc.
The functionality and flexibility of the DVS-21 system allows it to be adapted for enterprises of any industry, and its high reliability makes it one of the most sought-after in the market.
The intercom system allows for establishing a connection with any user quickly and efficiently without the need to dial a telephone number and to wait for the answer for a long time.
This makes it possible to organize and coordinate the actions of all the operations control duty desks immediately for the purpose of prevention and elimination of emergency situations.
Public address is used for informing of the incident that has emerged and of the possible escape routes quickly. Timely informing of the personnel will also help to avoid many production losses.
The command-paging communication system is intended for locating the personnel in the enterprise’s premises.
Intercom and PA systems are indispensable when the following situations emerge:
- emergency situations, and also destructions due to physical impact
- natural calamities
- accidents when emergency rescue and coordination of the personnel’s actions for its rendering is required
- sabotage of the employees when performing their duties
Special terminal equipment of industrial design is used for these types of communication.
Desk-mounted and built-in desktop intercom stations
- Industrial shock-proof design of desktop intercom stations
- High reliability of the buttons (from 12 to 114 pcs.)
- Convenient size of the buttons, possibility of their labeling both by color and by text
- Light indication of each button
- Possibility of connecting an additional loudspeaker
- Possibility of connecting wired and wireless headsets
- Possibility of increasing and decreasing the volume
- Connection with speaking devices
- Connection with other dispatchers
- Alerting by CPC zones: individually and in any combination of them
- Broadcasting of previously recorded messages
- Access to telephone communication
Industrial intercom stations
- The speaking devices have industrial weatherproof and explosionproof design
- The buttons make it possible to establish connection not only with dispatchers but also with other speaking devices
- Each button has connection with a user or some other action assigned to it
- Each button ca n have its priority
- Light indication of each button
- A previously recorded message can be activated and listened to on the speaking device
- The speaking devices can be equipped with loudspeakers and signaling units
- Employees can use the loudspeaker of the speaking device for local alerting
- Temperature range: from -55° to +77°С
Loudspeakers, electronic sirens, annunciators
The wide range of devices of various purpose and design makes it possible to select the required equipment that will function uninterruptedly in adverse industrial conditions.
- The signaling devices are acoustic or optical devices intended for alerts, fire alarms, etc.
- Messages can be transmitted to one loudspeaker, to a group, to several groups, or to all the loudspeakers simultaneously
- The equipment has weatherproof and explosionproof design
- Special series of signaling devices represent equipment that can be used in specific conditions, for example, where devices with increased volume are required: outdoors or in a noisy room
Public address in industrial sites is performed with the help of:
– speaking devices located directly in the territory of the plant;
– a desktop intercom station located in the control room;
– and also remotely from the consoles of the plant dispatcher and the chief dispatcher of the enterprise.