Our company invites educational institutions, training companies and training centers for mutually beneficial cooperation.
Our experts conduct seminars regarding «Industrial communication/telecommunications». The program is developed for representatives of industrial enterprises and design organizations.
Main course topics include:
- Building intercom and bilateral PA systems in enterprises;
- Russian and international experience in implementing projects including enterprises operating in extreme climatic conditions and chemically aggressive environments;
- Organization of wireless and security communication systems based on DECT and TETRA standards including the operation in hazardous environments;
- Prevention of accidents. Organization of the «Personal security system»;
- Public Address and General Alarm System.
Seminars are held in special classrooms equipped with modern communication systems: demo communication system DVS-21 and terminal equipment of all types (intercom stations, desktop intercom stations, etc.). In addition, our specialists are ready to come with a mobile demo-version set of equipment and to conduct lessons in the classroom of learning centers.
Materials containing full information for the course are supplied to every student by the company.
Our classes are highly recognized by experts and managers of leading enterprises.
Advantages of cooperation:
- Conducting seminars by experienced lecturers who regularly attend professional education in european training centres, give presenttions at various conferences
- Programs are developed in a manner appropriate to the audience concerned
- Completing and updating program courses and workshops (corrections included in the program correspond to new technologies)
- Consultation and technical specialists in the preparation of training programs
- Information support
Seminars are held on budget basis. The syllabus will be adjusted to the audience. A list of participants (with functional titles) must be provided in advance.
For more information please contact the marketing department: 8 (812) 622-11-26 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org