At a Glance:
- 6 toggles (6 voice channels) with LEDs
- Weatherproof design (protection rating IP65)
- Large temperature range (-30 °C to +70 °C)
- Resistant to many chemicals
- Flame resistant
- Easy installation
The weatherproof add-on toggle section AWC-06 serves to expand the call stations WPS-04 and WPS-08 by each 6 destinations. Up to 3 add-on toggle sections can be connected to each call station.
The housing is resistant to many chemicals and can be used in a range of tempera-tures from -30 °C to +70 °C.
Application example for the WPS-04/WPS-08 with add-on toggle section AWC-06
Up to three AWC-06 add-on toggle sections can be connected to a weatherproof call station, i.e. a maximum of 22 or 26 different destinations can be reached.
The AWC-06 consists of:
- The mechanical components:
- Two-part housing made of glass fibre reinforced polyester in orange (RAL 2004) or optionally yellow (RAL 1004).
- Toggle made of glass fibre reinforced grey polyamide
- Cable connections made of grey polyamide
- The electrical components:
- Motherboard (mounted in the housing base)
- Keypad circuit board (mounted in the cover)
Cover and housing base are connected electrically through a plug-in ribbon cable.
The AWC-06 add-on toggle section is connected electrically through 3 wires with the WPS-04/08. Four wires are required for the other toggle sections.
Connecting schemata for the add-on toggle section AWC-06
The add-on toggle sections must be configured in the system software ICS when programming the call station.
|Height x Width x Depth:||400 mm x 100 mm x 112 mm|
|Cable Screws:||1 x M25, 2 x M20|
|Weight:||ca. 2.7 kg|
|Operating Voltage:||48 V DC|
|Idle Current:||33 mA|
|Current Consumption (Sending):||Max. 81 mA|
|Associated With:||WPS-04 / WPS-08
(maximum 3 AWC-06 per call station)