The carrier attachment 4FTR is designed for mounting up to 4 attachments which can be arbitrarily combined..
- Up to four attachments can be arbitrarily combined
- Currently available:
- E1 (2 MBit/s)
- S0 (Euro-ISDN)
- UART (RS232)
- Special developments
- Display of operation status through the front LEDs, display of disruptions and forwarding of the error notification
- software parameterization process-controlled via PCM bus
Fig. 4FTR (L- No. 2.850)
The principle functions of the 4FTR are illustrated in the following block diagram.
Block diagram 4FTR
The carrier card 4FTR offers basic functions for three standard attachments:
- E1 attachment, L- No. 2.860
- S0 attachment, L- No. 2.870
- UART attachment, L- No. 2.870 (optional)
Each of the total of four independent 4FTR sets is assigned in the ICS configuration software the mode of operation corresponding to the attachment equipment E1, S0 or UART.
Communication between the DVS-21 and the attachments is controlled by the BusCPU on the 4FTR.
The Front Plate Symbols and their Meaning:
|The System Blinker
The System Blinker
BUS output works as push-push operation with the system blinker
BUS input works as push-pull operation with the system blinker
Attachment receiving signal (depending on the set)
Attachment sending signal (depending on the set)
Attachment ready for operation
|Al||Alarm (see also attacment description)|
|Operating Voltage:||+/-5V (control)|
|Operational Current (+5V)||200 mA|
|Operational Current (-5V)||4 mA|
|Temperature Range:||0 °C to 45 °C|