Desktop Intercoms stations of the new generation VOIP-COM CS46 are presented at the "Communication" company’s stand at the exhibition "Communication-2016". VoIP-COM CS46 are Desktop Intercoms stations for premises intended for the construction of IP-communication within the DVS-21 system.
Features of the new generation of stations:
- Data transmission through standard Ethernet network;
- Multicast transmission support;
- Ability for serverless work in small and medium-sized communication systems ;
- POE power supply or through a local power supply adapter (the possibility of a backup power source);
- 36 freely programmable keys with a tactile feedback, a place for marking and a two-color LED-indicator;
- 10 function keys for:
- volume adjustment;
- switching between the headset - microphone / speaker;
- other special (programmable) functions;
VoIP-COM- communication system - is the system based on an IP-protocol that can work with the existing standard Ethernet infrastructure. VoIP-COM system meets all requirements for a modern system of operative-technological communication and alert at the industrial enterprises and transportation hubs.
To get acquainted with technical characteristics of new Desktop Intercoms stations, and also get more information about VoIP-COM system is possible at the "Communications" company’s stand, which is located in Pavilion № 2, Hall 1, stand number 21E45.